The #westbygoldenticket Contest
Official Rules, Terms and Conditions
Westby Golden Ticket – An Exciting fun-filled trip to the MotoAmerica Barber Motorsports Park Championship Race in Birmingham, Alabama. Winner and guest will arrive Thursday, September 19 for the 3-day race weekend September 20-22, and depart Monday morning, September 23, 2019.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
WestbyGoldenTicket is a giveaway promotion of Westby Racing LLC (the Sponsor.) By participating in the promotion, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROMOTION PERIOD: Begins at Noon CDT, May 25, 2019 and ends at 5pm, CDT, Sunday, August 25, 2019.
ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, and a resident of the continental United States. Sponsor, and their employees and contractors are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
• A race weekend at the MotoAmerica Championship of Alabama at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama, on September 20 through 22, 2019. The winner and their guest will arrive on Thursday, September 19, 2019, and depart on Monday morning, September 23, 2019
• Round-trip airfare from within the Continental United States to Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM) in Birmingham, Alabama
• Hotel accommodations in the Birmingham area for four nights, from Thursday, September 19, 2019 through Sunday, September 22, 2019
• Ground transportation to and from the airport, the hotel, and the racetrack during the event
• Special “Westby Golden Ticket” paddock access, which includes hot pit passes
• Full access to all Westby Racing paddock hospitality accoutrements
• Guided track walk with Westby Racing Superbike rider Mathew Scholtz
• Lunch with MotoAmerica President and three-time 500cc Grand Prix World Champion Wayne Rainey
• Dunlop M4 Suzuki Two-Seater Ride on the back of a specially modified Suzuki GSX-R1000 Superbike piloted by Chris Ulrich, former professional Superbike racer and current Team Hammer, Inc., principal
• Behind-the-scenes tour of MotoAmerica’s race control center and TV broadcast facilities
• Complete Golden Ticket Prize Package, which includes:
- Wing Warriors: One-Year Gold Membership
- Bell Helmets: Star MIPs Helmet
- Beta Tools: Rolling Tool Case
- Chicken Hawk Racing: Tire Warmer & Swag
- Drippin Wet: $100 Gift Certificate
- GB Racing: Engine Case Protection Bundle & Swag
- Livengood Motor Sports: $100 in Gift Cards, Plus Swag
- Motorex: FIM Homologated Paddock Mat
- RK Excel: UCT2100 Universal Chain Tool Kit
- Renthal: Handlebars or Clip-ons, Front & Rear Sprockets, Plus Swag
- Superbike Unlimited: Aliant Batteries For Winner And Guest
- SPIDI: Bi-Phase Knee Sliders, Backpack, $40 Off A Future Purchase, Plus Swag
- Zero Gravity: Windscreen
- Zeta: Paddock Umbrellas
Prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Post a Westby Racing related photo or video to social media using the hashtag #westbygoldenticket
2) Tag Westby Racing in your post
3) Take a screen capture of the entry and email to email@example.com.
ALL STEPS REQUIRED FOR VALID ENTRY
Multiple entries are allowed but each must be unique and limited to one per person, per day.
WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Prize will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about Noon, CDT, Friday, August 30, 2019 after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified on the social media platform he/she entered on. Potential Winner must accept the prize by email as directed by Sponsor within two days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\").
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion.
If the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for any reasons, which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize award, and Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER: